Eating real food is not outdated. – Hicunni Chandler⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Everyone is always in a hurry. So much so that many believe that it is a must to have food prepared and cooked fast.
When shopping you want to look for foods that are as close to nature as possible.
I am going to share with you 5 Benefits From Eating Real Food.
5 Benefits From Eating Real Food
- Easy To Read ‘Food Label’
- Supports Local Farmers
- Helps Decrease Inflammation
- Increase Energy
- Mood Booster
1 . Easy To Read ‘Food Label’. Most food that are real, found in nature, have labels that are easy to read and are located in the produce or meat section.
Now when you are deciding what types of meats you want to buy, you want to make sure of course there is minimal processing. If there is a long list of ingredients that you don’t understand, don’t buy it.
When buying grains, make sure that you research the ingredients because there could be hidden ingredients. This is very important if you have food allergies or food sensitivities. Some foods processed could be processed in the same facility as some of the foods that you are allergic to.
2. Supports Local Farmers. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and support farmers in your area.
You have an opportunity to start building relationships with farmers and learn about their processes in providing food for the community.
3. Helps Decrease Inflammation. With all of the digestive upsets and difficulty with nutrient absorption that many people face, add more produce (fruits and vegetables), can help cleanse your body and bring more ‘healing’ to the gut and less inflammation.
Whenever you are going through a type of elimination diet or detox, leafy greens are great to decrease inflammation.
4. Increase Energy. Who doesn’t need more energy. Science has proven that some foods can give you a temporary ‘high’ then bring your body crashing down.
There are other foods that can provide a little more sustaining energy throughout the day. Adding veggies in the morning in the form of a smoothie or a breakfast stir-fry, is a great way energy boost, at least until lunch time!
5. Mood Booster. This is closely related to the benefit of Increase Energy. When you have energy you are in a better mood. When you are in a better mood you have more energy and you are less stressful.
Real wholesome foods can help boost your mood.
- Packing your lunch and/or snack can help get more ‘real food’ into your eating rhythm.
These are just a few Benefits from Eating Real Foods. Can you think of anymore?
Share this post with a friend and comment on other benefits that you have experienced from eating real foods.
I am offering a 90 Day Lifestyle Upgrade…your ultimate experience to work closely with me.
Space is limited email me “90DAYS” if you are ready for some results!
See the goodies below… go for it! Oh the book I am reading is amazing! GET IT NOW!
Certified Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Coaching is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. The information provided on this website, one-site and virtual coaching sessions, workshops, programs, classes, podcasts, and products is intended for educational purposes only, not as medical advice. Always check with your health care provider, practitioner, or doctor before changing your diet, eating or health/care program.